This is a peer-reviewed online research journal, focused on the life and career of T.E. Lawrence.The content guidelines are similar to those for the T. E. Lawrence Studies discussion list. We will publish articles about:
- Any aspect of Lawrence's life and interests
- Relevant aspects of events or activities in which he was directly involved
- Interpretation and criticism of his motives, personality, ambitions, works, achievements and failures
- Public reactions to his reputation
- The bibliography of writings by and about him
- Information about portraits and photographs of or by him
- Reviews and shorter notices of recent books, articles, TV/radio productions, etc., about or referring to him
- Auction reports
- Any other subject, provided it is relevant to LawrenceNew articles and reviews will be posted at intervals. There is also a growing 'bookshelf' area containing previous publications.
If there is sufficient demand, much of the journal content will be available as an annual printed publication.